How it works
Whether it's a school fee, deposit for a new car or a purchase of a lifetime, we have a loan for you
Long-term loans to all permanently employed Government employees
- Get a loan of up to M50,000 repayable over 3 – 48 months.
- Apply online in just a few clicks or visit the nearest branch in Maseru or Hlotse.
- Spot our DSAs or branded mobile unit in your area to learn more.
What are requirements to apply?
How can I apply?
The easiest way to apply for a loan is to use the application form on our website www.expresscredit.co.ls.
Visit our branch at LNDC Centre, Maseru or Hlotse branch (Digjam Building, Shop number B-5, Leribe) where a loan officer will help you complete your loan application.
Call us at +266 80044 444
Direct Sales Agents
Meet one of our direct sales agents.
What is the application process?
To process your application on the same day, please bring the documents with you or upload them if applying through our website:
- National ID or Passport (not expired).
- One month bank statement stamped by the bank (salary and bank account number must be visible).
- Copy of your latest payslip, stamped by the employer. In case the payslip is printed by the employer on the payslip paper, the stamp is not required.
- Official employer reference letter, which is not older than 10 days (in a free form, must contain employer and employee contact details).
The assessment process is fast and very straightforward.
In most cases, we will have your answer the same day.
Based on the information you have provided, we will give you the answer, either:
- You have successfully completed the first step to get your loan, you are creditworthy.
- Unfortunately at the moment, we are unable to offer you a loan.
How can I receive the money?
Once the loan application is approved, we will transfer the money within 24 hours straight to your bank account.
How can I settle my loan balance?
You can repay the loan by a bank transfer. Please see below the bank details.
- Standard Lesotho Bank
Branch: City Branch
Branch code: 060667
Account number: 9080007336361
Branch: Maseru Branch
Branch code: 390861
Account number: 11990109577
Branch: Pioneer Mall
Branch code: 280061
Account number: 62844129800
Please use your loan number or ID number as a reference to deposit funds.
In case you have any questions, call us on +266 80044 444.
How it works?
- Refer any friend who is not an ExpressCredit client and if they are approved for a loan then you will earn M100 as a reward.
- The referral code has no expiry date and a limit of 5 uses.
How to get a referral code?
- If you are our client, go to your client profile under account settings and find your unique referral code or request a referral code from our call centre or any of our branches.
How to refer a friend?
- Give the referral code to your friend to use when they are applying at the branch or online. If at the branch just mention it to the loan officer assisting, you. If applying online then you will see an enter referral code box at the bottom of the application page.
How to get my referral reward?
- Disbursements will be done at the start of each month and sent to your bank account.